Orion-Tr Smart DC/DC Charger, galv. isolated
Suitable for Bluetooth Smart
Monitoring, changing the settings and updating the charger when new software functions are available can be carried out with any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet or other device.
- Battery charging algorithm (configurable) or fixed output.
- Intelligent generator compatibility: engine running detection.
Adaptive 3-stage charging algorithm: constant current – constant voltage – maintenance
- In the case of lead-acid batteries, it is important that the recording time is kept short for shallow discharges in order to avoid overcharging the battery. After a deep discharge, the constant voltage duration is automatically extended to ensure that the battery is fully charged.
- The recording time is fixed for lithium batteries, 2 hours by default.
- Alternatively, a fixed output voltage can be selected.
Remote on / off switch
A remote-controlled on / off switch or a relay contact can be connected to the two-pin plug. Alternatively, connection H (right) of the two-pole plug can be switched to a battery positive pole or connection L (left) of the two-pole plug can be switched to the battery negative pole (or, for example, to the body of a vehicle).
All models are short-circuit proof and can be connected in parallel to increase the output current.
An unlimited number of devices can be switched in parallel.
The output current is reduced at high ambient temperatures.
Protection class IP43
When the screw terminals on the device are installed facing downwards.
No special tools are required for installation.
Input fuse (not exchangeable)
There are no reviews yet.